Black Pepper Essential Oil
Best known for its ability to spice up meals and enhance the taste of foods, this essential oil is a multi-purpose oil that has a variety of uses and benefits. The sharp flavor makes it an ideal addition to meats, soups, and entrees. However, because of its powerful chemical components, this essential oil is much more than just a handy spice in the kitchen. Black Pepper essential oil is high in monoterpenes and sesquiterpenes, which are natural chemicals known for their antioxidant activity and their ability to support the immune system when needed most.* When this essential oil is orally ingested, a sesquiterpene called caryophyllene helps the body support healthy cell function.* Internal use of this essential oil can also promote healthy circulation,* but when used topically, it should be applied with caution due to its powerful warming sensation. Black Pepper essential oil is a diverse oil that provides many physically and mentally stimulating properties essential to promoting human health.
dōTERRA’s mission is to share the life-enhancing benefits of the highest-quality essential oils. We achieve this by ensuring all of our essential oils are pure and free of harmful contaminants. Many essential oils available for purchase often contain filler substances or contaminants, and when oils are diluted with impurities, the effectiveness of the essential oil severely decreases. At dōTERRA, we want to share the powerful effects of essential oils by providing products that produce their full benefits. In order to guarantee pure essential oils, each batch of oils goes through our CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® protocol. This protocol contains a series of strict essential oils tests that monitor purity and potency of the essential oils. When the essential oils pass the CPTG® protocol, they are then qualified to be sold so that the world can experience the full and life-changing benefits of essential oils.
Uses and Benefits
- One of the essential oil’s unique qualities is its ability to provide warm sensations when applied topically. This factor makes it a perfect oil to use in a relaxing massage blend. Create your own warming and soothing massage blend by combining one to two drops of Black Pepper essential oil with a carrier oil. Using Black Pepper essential oil in a massage blend not only provides warm sensations during a massage, its aromatic components also help enhance your relaxing experience.
- Need a good way to calm unwanted nerves? This essential oil is a great way to relieve anxious feelings. When used aromatically, this essential oil can help soothe tightened emotions. To relieve yourself of anxious feelings, place a few drops of this essential oil into a diffuser or inhale it directly to receive its aromatic benefits.
- This essential oil is a powerful essential oil with amazing uses and benefits. With the right combination of essential oils, its effects can be amplified. When you combine this essential oil with Juniper Berry oil and/or Cedarwood oil, it can help produce a calming and grounding effect on your senses and emotions, and can help you destress and relax.
- Preparing a delicious barbeque for your friends or family? Don’t forget to use this essential oil. For an unforgettable steak, try adding a drop of it to your steak marinade. This well-known spice can add a zing to your steak that will have the whole family wanting to know your marinade’s secret ingredient.
- After a peaceful afternoon nap, it’s not uncommon to wake up feeling groggy or maybe even more tired than you were before you dozed off. In instances like this, powerful essential oil is a great oil to have. After an afternoon nap, apply a few drops of this essential oil to the bottom of your feet for a stimulating wake up. The warming sensation of Black Pepper will provide you with the boost you need to transition from your sleepy state to a ready-to-go mentality.
- Black Pepper essential oil contains many natural chemicals that are important in supporting natural functions of the body. Some of these chemicals include monoterpenes and sesquiterpenes, which are known for their antioxidant activity when ingested.* To provide your body with greater antioxidant support, put one or two drops of this essential oil into a Veggie Capsule and take internally.
- Experiment in your kitchen by using this essential oil in your next dish. This essential oil is flavorful and can provide a burst of spice that will elevate a variety of different home cooked meals. Try adding Black Pepper it to your meats, soups, or entrees to enhance food flavor and produce delicious results your taste buds will not easily forget. Or try combining Black Pepper with Clove oil and/or Cilantro oil to give your next meal a hint of spice.
- Sometimes a walk in the fresh, crisp air of winter is just what the soul needs. Make sure to prepare correctly for your chilly stroll by using this essential oil. Apply one drop of this essential oil to a carrier oil and apply to the bottom of your feet before you take your winter walk. The chemical makeup allows for a warming sensation to overcome the area where it has been applied topically. Keep your feet warm by using Black Pepper essential oil on your feet. Taking a drop in water or a Veggie Capsule may also help support healthy circulation.* This essential oil is an ideal companion for a comfortable and refreshing seasonal walk.
- Enjoy your favorite seasons with good health by using Black Pepper essential oil. Because Black Pepper has certain natural chemicals such as monoterpenes and sesquiterpenes, it can support the immune system when needed most.* To better protect your health, take one to two drops of Black Pepper essential oil in a Veggie Capsule when seasonal threats are high.*
622total visits,1visits today