Want to have a successful at home business without having to chase down friends and family to get them to buy from you? Well so did I, this was a very researched decision going into business with dōTERRA. I researched this company and it’s Advocates for weeks before I said yes. I saw that people who sign up with dōTERRA enjoyed a 68% retention rate, compared to a direct selling industry average near 10%. After joining dōTERRA, 68% of all customers reorder, continue to share dōTERRA products, or build a dōTERRA business. I found out that dōTERRA is not a fade but a life style and a popular one at that.
When I’m signing someone up, it’s really helpful that I have a system for getting them started. I never say to someone, “Let’s build a business.” That scares people. Instead, I lead them through these three simple steps and show them how to get their oils paid for. With these steps, people are able to know what’s expected of them and they feel good about it. I carry them through this natural progression to get them off to a great start.
- Get them a kit or at least a Membership. Find a dōTERRA kit that is going to benefit them. Don’t just look at what they can afford. Go through their checklist of needs, and find the enrollment package that will fit the needs of them and their family or just sign them up for membership for now.
- Start educating them. I hand them the new dōTERRA Living brochure. I tell them this is their road map and they’ll be getting another one with their enrollment package and they can use it for their first sign up. Right away, I open it and walk them through it. I tell them it will be really important to take the Healthy Home Survey inside it in the next 48 hours, and I go through one question with them. I make sure they understand the difference between a standard and an LRP order. Then, I show them the websites on the back page and tell them to go through the websites in the next four to five days. Basically, I’m teaching them how to use the training literature that comes in their kit. They see how easy it is.
- Have them host a class within 7 to 10 days. When people tell me they don’t want to host a class, I look at them and say, “Your husband/ wife would be so upset with me if I allowed you to spend $$$ on this enrollment package and you didn’t know how to use it.” I explain to them that this is not a party, it’s an educational class. All they have to do is invite four to five people over or online, and I will demonstrate how they can use products that they have purchased. Then what happens is I sign up three or four of the people there, I repeat the whole process with them, and the person who hosted the class gets a check in the mail the next week. She becomes excited and wants to keep the checks coming—and it just continues from there.
Fast Start Bonus
The Fast Start Bonus is designed to provide immediate earnings to dōTERRA Wellness Advocates when they enroll others. The enroller of the new dōTERRA Wellness Advocate then receives 20 percent of the PV of every order the new Wellness Advocate places in their first 60 days. (PV stands for Personal Volume. Each dōTERRA product has been assigned a value of PV. When you purchase dōTERRA products, your PV increases.)
Here are a few key points:
- To qualify for this opportunity you must have a 100 PV LRP order set up at all times. Your 100 PV LRP order must also process during the month.
- The Fast Start Bonus is the only commission paid out weekly. All other bonuses are paid out on a monthly basis.
- Enrollers will earn commission up to three levels. The enroller of the enroller will earn 10 percent, while their enroller will earn five percent. (Click here to see diagram) Beyond the third level of enrollership, no Fast Start will be earned.
- There is no compression with the Fast Start Bonus. For example, if you enroll someone who then enrolls someone else and the person you enrolled does not qualify for Fast Start, you will not receive the 20 percent they would have earned from their enrollee. You will still receive the 10 percent.
- New dōTERRA Wellness Advocates can earn Fast Start Bonuses in their enrollment month as long as they have an LRP template of at least 100 PV set up.
- Only new dōTERRA Wellness Advocates and Wholesale Customers count towards Fast Start Bonuses. Retail customers do not qualify the enroller for the bonus.
The Power of 3
The Power of 3 is an important bonus designed to help you structure your dōTERRA business in an effective way. While you could potentially sponsor all of your new enrollees, this is not your best strategy if you want to maximize the compensation plan. Instead, place your new enrollees under a builder or sharer on your downline that will work well with them. Consider personality types, background, etc. before placing someone. For more help on this, see our post on Structuring Users, Sharers, and Builders.
- To qualify for the Power of 3, you must set up a 100 PV Loyalty Rewards order. All 3 team members you enroll must also have a 100 PV LRP order set up, as well as any people they enroll later on.
- Power of 3 is paid on a monthly basis.
- There are three Power of 3 Bonuses that you can earn: $50, $250, and $1500. Each bonus is achieved through structure and team volume as described below:
- $50: You must have three personally sponsored dōTERRA Wellness Advocates and a total of 600 Team Volume. (Team Volume includes your personal order, the orders of your frontline, retail orders, and Wholesale Customer orders.)
- $250: Your three frontline team members must each have three other qualified, personally sponsored Wellness Advocates under them with a minimum of 600 Team Volume. (See example image below.)
- $1500: Your nine qualified Wellness Advocates also must each have three qualified, personally sponsored Wellness Advocates enrolled under them with a minimum of 600 Team Volume.
Seems hard? It isn’t because I will be there every step of the way. You can also build online so you are a real at home entrepreneur. We can build to suit this business and that is why it is so successful.
Unilevel does not start out as the bulk of your check, but as you build over time, it can definitely be the most significant part of your dōTERRA income. Here are a few key things to note that make it the key to a strong, residual income opportunity.
1. The highest percentage is earned on lower levels.
Unlike many other companies, dōTERRA’s compensation plan lets you earn the highest percentage on the lower levels. As you grow or mentor your team leaders and structure efficiently for rank, you will see your team grow wider on your deeper levels. This means the lowest percentages are earned on the smaller groups of people and the highest levels earned on the largest groups. Look at the difference in payout with the comparison to the left.
2. There is no breakage in payout.
dōTERRA’s Unilevel is set up to make sure there is no breakage in payout. If someone below you doesn’t qualify to earn the Unilevel on another member’s order it will roll up to you. This happens throughout every level of your organization!
Please call me at 503 975-3986 to get more information
145total visits,1visits today