You could be living… but are you really living?
Why do so many people get to the end of their lives and say “where did the time go”
It’s because they never truly lived it to it’s fullest. They didn’t enjoy the benefits of this wonderful gift they were given.
Start creating wealth in your life while still making time for your priorities.
With dōTERRA you can make some serious money, yes it is a start up and you can invest as little as $35.00 to start. From there you just talk about the product let people smell it and your off! You can earn 3 different ways, retail it, wholesale it or be a true Advocate with the power of 3. You franchise it to others. Just duplicate the system I will teach you and make some serious cash.
The Power of 3 is an important bonus designed to help you structure your doTERRA business in an effective way. While you could potentially sponsor all of your new enrollees, this is not your best strategy if you want to maximize the compensation plan. Instead, place your new enrollees under a builder or sharer on your downline that will work well with them. Consider personality types, background, etc. before placing someone. For more help on this, see our post on Structuring Users, Sharers, and Builders.
- To qualify for the Power of 3, you must set up a 100 PV Loyalty Rewards order. All 3 team members you enroll must also have a 100 PV LRP order set up, as well as any people they enroll later on.
- Power of 3 is paid on a monthly basis.
- There are three Power of 3 Bonuses that you can earn: $50, $250, and $1500. Each bonus is achieved through structure and team volume as described below:
- $50: You must have three personally sponsored Wellness Advocates and a total of 600 Team Volume. (Team Volume includes your personal order, the orders of your frontline, retail orders, and Wholesale Customer orders.)
- $250: Your three frontline team members must each have three other qualified, personally sponsored Wellness Advocates under them with a minimum of 600 Team Volume. (See example image below.)
- $1500: Your nine qualified Wellness Advocates also must each have three qualified, personally sponsored Wellness Advocates enrolled under them with a minimum of 600 Team Volume.
As you introduce new people into your team, you’ll develop a keen sense into each of their talents and skills. Knowing which of your team members are introverts versus extroverts, who communicates well, who’s better behind the scenes, are all examples of things you need to know to create your dream team.
222total visits,1visits today